You are here
A broad range of organizations and individuals from NGOs, government, UN agencies, donors, academic institutions, professional associations and others who support the work of strengthening the social service workforce have joined the Alliance network.
Join the Alliance
We welcome you to join the Alliance. Please review these membership criteria, responsibilities and benefits and then register here.
An organization or individual interested in Alliance membership will meet the following criteria:
- Interest in supporting and promoting the aims and general principles of the Alliance as outlined in the vision, mission and objectives of the organization
- Involvement in the area of social service programs or initiatives
- A commitment to interagency collaboration in order to engage in Alliance initiatives such as knowledge generation and dissemination and advocacy for workforce-supportive policy reforms.
- Supporting and promoting the mission and values of the Alliance
- Participating in the network by sharing tools and reports, collaborating with other members through interest groups or other activities and, where possible, joining advocacy initiatives
- Keeping Alliance staff updated with changes in contact details or relevant organizational information
- Acting in a collaborative and transparent manner with other Alliance members.
Membership in the Alliance brings opportunities for active engagement in a new movement to strengthen the social service workforce. Specific benefits include opportunities to:
- Receive and contribute to monthly Alliance e-updates that highlight social service workforce strengthening tools, resources, models and best practices and advertise events
- Participate in Alliance webinars and interest groups on current issues relevant to the global social service workforce
- Network and connect with other organizations and individuals working in the field of social service workforce strengthening through participation in the Alliance interest groups and attendance at Alliance sponsored events and forums
- Take leadership on key social service workforce issue areas through Alliance interest groups and governance bodies
- Amplify your voice by joining with others on policy advocacy aimed at strengthening the social service workforce.
If you have any questions or experience any problems during the registration process, please contact us.