The Alliance has created this toolkit with support from UNICEF to guide national processes of planning, developing and supporting the social service workforce. These tools are intended to guide efforts toward a stronger social service workforce.
Informed by evidence of ‘what works’ and lessons learned in the field, these guidelines developed by UNICEF and the Alliance are designed to accelerate social service workforce strengthening and outline strategies to better plan, develop and support the social service workforce.
- Guidance Note on Defining the Social Service Workforce (in draft)
- Results Matrix for Social Service Workforce Strengthening (in draft)
- Social Service Workforce Mapping Toolkit
- Guidance Note on Developing a Ratio of Social Service Workers to Child Population (in draft)
- Compilation of Resources to Strengthen the Para Professional Social Service Workforce