Not yet a member of the Alliance? Learn more and join a network of your peers here.
The Alliance regularly receives updates from members regarding conferences being held by their organization or in their region. Below is a listing of conferences taking place around the world on topics relevant to the social service workforce. To add your conference to this list, please send us information by using this form.
July 22 – 27, 2018
- AIDS2018 is being planned for Amsterdam, Netherlands.
August 8 – 10, 2018
- 1st International Conference on Child Protection will take place in Nairobi, Kenya.
August 22 – 24, 2018
- A Child Abuse & Violence Summit is being organized by Neuropsychology Ambulatory Aruba to be held in Aruba.
September 2 – 5, 2018
- The 22nd Annual IPSCAN Conference will be held on the theme Child Protection in a Changing World in Prague, Czech Republic.
September 10 – 12, 2018
- The 12th International Conference on Practice Teaching and Field Education in Health and Social Work will take place at St. John's College in Oxford, United Kingdom.
September 10 – 12, 2018
- What Works for Africa’s Poorest Children? Social Policies and Programmes for Children Living in Extreme Deprivation Conference is being planned for Kampala, Uganda.
October 8 – 12, 2018
- The 5th Global Symposium on Health Systems Research will take place in Liverpool, United Kingdom.
October 14 – 16, 2018
- The World Health Summit will take place in Berlin, Germany.
October 18 – 19, 2018
- The Latino Social Worker Organization conference will be held in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
October 22, 2018
- The Global Health Mini-U is annually held on the campus of George Washington University in Washington, DC.
November 19 – 20, 2018
- The annual Ako Para Sa Bata conference in Manila, Philippines, will be held on the theme "INSPIRED: Eight strategies for ending violence against children."
November 22 – 23, 2018
- Nordic Association of Schools of Social Work/FORSA Conference will be held in Helsinki, Finland, on the theme "Power and Social Work."
December 2 – 5, 2018
- The IPSCAN Caribbean Conference on the theme Child Protection Realities within a Changing Caribbean will be held in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
December 12 – 14, 2018
- VOICE: Viable and Operatable Ideas for Children's Equality Conference will be held in Bali, Indonesia, by PUSKAPA and CPC Learning Network.
April 24 – 26, 2019
- The National Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect will take place in Washington, DC.
May 29 – June 1, 2019
- The Network for Social Work Management has annouced that their 2019 conference will take place in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
June 18 – 19, 2019
- The ISSA Conference has been announced for 2019 to be held in Leiden, the Netherlands.
June 28 - July 1, 2020
- The Joint World Congress on Social Work Education and Social Development will be hosted by IASSW and ICSW in Rimini, Italy.